Jan 192012

We want to be your source for Firearm Transfers / Gun Transfers.

We are location in Star, Idaho and we will receive your incoming Firearm Transfer for $20 per Firearm received. For Outgoing/Sending Transfers we will quote you a price based on zip code, weight and size of Firearm and packaging and shipping cost.


Here’s how the process works: If you are ordering a gun / firearm on the internet, our FFL (Federal Firearm’s License) information may already be registered with the site or online store. If not, please contact us via phone or email and give us the contact information for the FFL Licensed Gun Dealer you are receiving the Firearm from, their email address, your name and phone number and your order number. We will send a file copy of our FFL License via email to the sending FFL Dealer. We will remind them to include a file copy of their FFL License with your order and we will ask them to include your name and phone number so we know who to contact when the gun / firearm arrives.

For outgoing FFL Transfers, please give us the contact information of the FFL Dealer you are sending the gun / firearm to. We will require them to send us a file copy of their FFL License (which will include their ship to address) and we will include a file copy of our FFL License in the shipment to them. We only transfer / ship to FFL Licensed Dealers. Please contact us first to receive a quote for your outgoing/sending transfer. Cost factors include the zip code, the size and weight of the shipment and the packaging. Typically, outgoing/sending transfers of a handgun range from $60.00 to $70.00 including packaging and shipping. Typically, outgoing/sending transfers of long guns range from $80.00 to $100.00 including packaging and shipping. Again, please contact us for a custom quote as prices on outgoing/sending transfers do vary.

If you are receiving a gun /firearm and using us for the Transfer, you will have to go through the normal Transfer process to legally receive the gun /firearm. You will be required to fill out a Form 4473 and present a government issued picture identification with your current address on it. If your identification doesn’t have your current physical address, you will be required to submit a secondary form of government issued document that includes your current physical address. The most popular secondary forms of identification that the Government accepts are a state issued vehicle registration or Idaho Fish and Game license.

If you have a current Idaho Concealed Weapon’s License, you are not required to be called into the FBI NICS background check and once you complete the Form 4473 properly, assuming proper photo identification and proof of address, you can leave with your gun / firearm.

For those who don’t have the Idaho CWL, we are required to call into the FBI NICS offices and within a few minutes they will either allow the transaction to proceed, they will delay it or they will deny the Transfer. A vast majority of the time, if the paperwork is in order and your background is clear, the Transfer process is smooth and takes about 10-15 minutes total.

Share Button
 Posted by at 2:27 pm

  4 Responses to “Gun / Firearm Incoming/Receiving Transfers in Meridian, Star, Eagle and Boise / Treasure Valley Idaho area only $20”

  1. I need to do an FFL transfer for a firearm I’m trying to purchase online.

    Do I need to fill out Form 4473 and do the background check in advance?

    I live in Boise, ID…I’m purchasing the firearm through the URL listed above.

    The email ID for the Quality Arms agent that is requesting the address for the FFL transfer is as follows: jeremy@qualityarms.net

    Please let me know what I need to do to expidite this? Thx

    • Hi Paul, no, you do not need to fill out the form 4473 and enter the NICS background check process or provide a valid Idaho Concealed Weapon’s License until the firearm/rifle/gun arrives at your FFL dealer in your area. The process works like this: The FFL dealer of the seller will require a file copy of the FFL dealer of the buyer/recipient. Once they receive the FFL file copy, they will ship the gun to the buyer’s FFl dealer with a file copy of their FFL license. Once the firearm is received by the buyer’s/recipient’s FFL dealer, the buyer/recipient comes down to their local FFL dealer and fills out the form 4473 at that time and presents the required identification and/or CWL license etc.

      Unlike Voting in battleground states, you are required to present valid identification to buy a firearm from an FFL Dealer.

  2. Good day. I would like to order a 10 ar lowers from a company. Do you charge per lower or per form? Thanks Allen

  3. I have a firearm that I need to be shipped to an FFL, I have an Idaho Enhanced conceal carry license. How would I need to proceed to use Patriot Pawn to have the firearm shipped to me?

 Leave a Reply

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>