Dec 132013

The Right to Bear Arms is really a Women’s Rights Issue, the right to self-defense.

 Posted by at 10:32 am
Mar 222013

 Posted by at 1:12 pm
Jan 192012

We want to be your source for Firearm Transfers / Gun Transfers.

We have stores in Meridian, Star and Homedale and will send or receive a Firearm for $20 (you are responsible for the shipping cost on outgoing gun transfers).

Here’s how the process works: If you are ordering a gun / firearm on the internet, our FFL (Federal Firearm’s License) information may already be registered with the site or online store. If not, please contact us via phone or email and give us the contact information for the FFL or individual you are receiving the Firearm from. We will send a file copy of our FFL via fax or email for their records. Ask them to include a file copy of their FFL with your order and please ask them to include your name and phone number so we know who to contact when the gun / firearm arrives. If the person you are receiving the gun / firearm from is an individual, please make sure they include a copy of their government issued photo identification (current, not expired) with their current physical address (that must be on the government issued identification).

For outgoing FFL Transfers, please give us the contact information of the FFL Dealer you are sending the gun / firearm to. We will require them to send us a file copy of their FFL (which will include their ship to address) and we will include a file copy of our FFL in the shipment to them. We only transfer / ship to FFL Dealers. We require you to pay the shipping on the outgoing transfer and we offer packaging service to box up your item properly. You will save an expense by having your gun / firearm packaged for shipping yourself (but open, unsealed, so we can inspect the serial number).

If you are receiving a gun /firearm and using us for the Transfer, you will have to go through the normal Transfer process to legally receive the gun /firearm. You will be required to fill out a Form 4473 and present a government issued picture identification with your current address on it. If your identification doesn’t have your current physical address, you will be required to submit a secondary form of government issued document that includes your current physical address. The most popular secondary forms of identification are a state issued vehicle registration or Idaho Fish and Game license.

If you have a current Idaho Concealed Weapon’s License, you are not required to be called into the FBI NICS background check and once you complete the Form 4473 properly, you can leave with your gun / firearm.

For those who don’t have the Idaho CWL, we are required to call into the FBI NICS offices and within a few minutes they will either allow the transaction to proceed, they will delay it or they will deny the Transfer. A vast majority of the time, if the paperwork is in order and your background is clear, the Transfer process is smooth and takes about 10 minutes total.


 Posted by at 2:27 pm